Albion Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Site is no longer used, Please go to .http://www.albionavengers.guildportal.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lab RvR with Solicfire and Willlbo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solic Archers
Admin
Admin

Location : GM of Albion Avengers (Solicfire, Soliccleric, Solicsorcrer)

Lab RvR with Solicfire and Willlbo Empty
PostSubject: Lab RvR with Solicfire and Willlbo   Lab RvR with Solicfire and Willlbo EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:03 am

Lab RvR with Solicfire early afternoons
Anywhere between 7pm gmt - 10pm gmt uk time/ 2pm est - 5pm est US time

Lab RvR with Willlbo 10pm gmt uk time/ 5pm est onwards us time

Rules
All Visi classes are welcome, we do look somtimes for pacific classes like Sorcs and Clerics since they are a key for the lab grp.

We do expect you to bring invig pots which has been previded in the Guild house for you. You may need Water pots also becuase somtimes if its dead in the lab we go out to nf.

We will be in vent for this event so please make sure you have Vent, if not we may ask u to leave. Its so easy to download and it will only take u 1 min to download it. People say that I don't want to hear their voice in vent, it does not matter as long as u can hear the leader that all that matters.

When in fights keep the chatter down pls since the leader needs to direct orders. If he can't do that and someone screaming in vent he has a right to boot you.

other then that Injoy the raid

Solicfire
Back to top Go down
rangeingdragon

Lab RvR with Solicfire and Willlbo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lab RvR with Solicfire and Willlbo   Lab RvR with Solicfire and Willlbo EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Ewwwwww no solic i will drop ma drawers for you... so no i will NOT go RLY deep down into random tunnels with u AND Willbo gah u guys think im stupid and gonna fall for that? Razz
Back to top Go down

Lab RvR with Solicfire and Willlbo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Albion Avengers :: Guild :: Albion Avengers-
Jump to: