Albion Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Site is no longer used, Please go to .http://www.albionavengers.guildportal.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apply here to join Albion Avengers!

Go down 
+10
Mechaman
Poleuk
Crybaby
Yowl
LittleMyu
Navalore
raistlinn
Fyora
Pequisto
Solic Archers
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Solic Archers
Admin
Admin

Location : GM of Albion Avengers (Solicfire, Soliccleric, Solicsorcrer)

Apply here to join Albion Avengers! Empty
PostSubject: Apply here to join Albion Avengers!   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 3:59 am

Please put some detail of yourself, your toons name and what you like doing in rvr. I will try and contact ya as quick as I can!

Solicfire
Back to top Go down
Pequisto

PostSubject: Re: Apply here to join Albion Avengers!   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Hey Solic,

We've RvR'd, PvE'd and chatted here and there over the past couple of years. I'm currently in a 9 year-old guild by myself and am looking to join AA as it seems to be exactly what I'm looking for. I've led several PvE raids over the years myself and can appreciate what you're doing.

I'm located in the Eastern timezone of Canada and have no issues with the time difference with EU players.

As far as RvR is concerned, I enjoy 8mans primarily--Lab or NF. Since the merger, zerging has reemerged so I'm fine with that too.

PvE-wise, I'm very knowledgeable with ToA, Catacombs (rare drops included) and Labyrinth but I've only ever been a part of a dragon raid maybe once or twice so that's still a relatively new area for me despite being familiar with the geography.

I have several toons but my mains are:

Pequisto, Friar, RR6
Galvaudeux, Scout, RR6
Quidivos, Theurgist, RR5
Zarafian, Cabalist, RR4

... and usually whatever I feel like messing around with. All are ML10 and templated. I enjoy making templates as messed-up as that sounds.

So, yeah. I'd like to join Albion Avengers and help wherever I can to see nurture it's growth.

Cheers,

Pequisto

Done
Back to top Go down
Solic Archers
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply here to join Albion Avengers!   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 4:45 am

Sounds a perfect fit to the Albion Avengers. Try and contact me when u get into game Tnight, I should be on.

Toons
Solicfire
Soliccleric
Solicscout
Back to top Go down
Fyora

PostSubject: Guilding   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:30 pm

Hi there,

Well about 2 months ago I came back to DAOC after a 5 year break. I'm trying to get back on my feet and would love to be a part of your guild.

I love to RvR and PvE. 8man, zerg, solo, duo...whatever I am game. I have adventured around Alb for a bit, but never really raided anything and would love to be involved in that.

My main in RR5.8 ML10, Champ 10 Templated Necromancer - Fyora-ywain1. I also have a bot. I have several toons in the making but I always, always go back to my Necro. I am however lvling a Cleric for an alternative.

If you have a place for an all around crafter, helper, RvRer, PvEer...I'm your girl!

I am located in PST time zone, but manage to play evenings and some mornings. I see you a lot and always follow that BG around.

Take care,
Fyora

Done
Back to top Go down
Solic Archers
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply here to join Albion Avengers!   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:16 pm

heya Fyora,

Please find me in game tnight. I should be on late and should be in the lab Smile

Solicfire
Back to top Go down
raistlinn

PostSubject: Applying   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:00 pm

Hello,
My toon is Raistlinn lvl 50 cabbie and bot (Dressden), just came back to the game a few months ago, was in a guild for a while now all but me are inactive. I have gone on a couple of realm retakes with you. I am looking for an active guild with RVR and PVE.

Thanks

Raist

Done
Back to top Go down
Navalore

PostSubject: Re: Apply here to join Albion Avengers!   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:19 am

Hey Solic,

Me and my friends have come accross to your post freddyshouse, and we actually have been looking for a guild on alb since the EU transfer, we are quite dedicated players on RvR, PvE, Raids, some of which you've hosted for MLs 1-10 Apply here to join Albion Avengers! Icon_smile

We are a group of 4 people and we been playing since the start of EU servers playing on prydwen, how current main characters are:

Navaloria 6L1 / ML 10 Sorcerer
Mynameisfreggy 6L1 / ML 10 Sorcerer - Also known as Crybabyfromeu 3L5 / ML 10 Cleric
Eatmyshoes 6L5 / ML 10 Wizard
Kairioko 4L0 / ML 10 Theurgist

We also got a few crafters available, as well as we use ventrilo for rvr and pve sessions.

So if possible we would like to join your guild and try and help you and the other guild members in every way we can.

Hope to hear from you soon

Adrian / Navalore

Done
Back to top Go down
Solic Archers
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply here to join Albion Avengers!   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:23 am

I hope to find ya later today at 8pm gmt. If you can't find me, find one of the Albion Avengers members and they should be able to invite you.

Solicfire
Back to top Go down
Myrlesta

PostSubject: Joining the guild   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:46 pm

I'm a PvE player mainly, not much interested in RvR or PvP. Would like a guild to have at my back and to help out whenever it's needed...this works both ways for me.  I'm more than glad to help other guildies.

Currently I have my main plus five alts.  I like to try the different race/class combos to see how they play.

Main: Myrlestan - Armsman - Wpncrafter
Alts:  Harlestan - Mercenary - Armorcrafter
        Surlestan - Heretic
        Tarlestan - Paladin
        Taurestan - Mauler
        Cabalestan - Cabalist - SCer

I'm on most of the day and early evenings EST.

pete/Myrlestan

PS. I never received the verification email. It's not in my inbox and it's not in spam box...
Back to top Go down
Solic Archers
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply here to join Albion Avengers!   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:03 pm

We do quite a bit of PvE but also do RvR so yw to join.. There is plenty of PvE going on atm like ML 10, PL groups, Glass farmin, Scale farmin..

Should be on tnight.. Look me up on Solicfire, Soliccleric or Solicscout Smile

Solicfire
Back to top Go down
LittleMyu
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Apply here to join Albion Avengers!   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 12:25 am

Hello!
I like both RVR and PVE parts of game, but do RVR mostly - solo on my main rr5 Infiltrator, but also like to group with scout/minnie sometimes. I would like to join the guild to be in community and have fun.

I have following toons:

Freulein lvl 50 Inf (main)
Tufflady lvl 43 Merc (lvling it up now)
Myumla lvl 33 Theurg (lvling sometimes)
Littlemyu lvl 24 Minst

Also i have two lvl 50 bots (Friar and Cleric) and lvl 24 Cleric for Thidranki.

I'll be glad to join the guild Smile

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Solic Archers
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apply here to join Albion Avengers!   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:33 am

Heya LittleMyu,

Find either Solicfire, Crybaby. Polly or Defender and we invite ya to the guild.

Solicfire! Smile
Back to top Go down
Yowl

PostSubject: Looking to join   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:26 am

Hi, I've been playing since the Euro release, and switched to the US
servers after a year or two. Been on lots of raids with solic, and
lately cry, on various toons. You seem to be nice people, so I'd like to
join the guild. I mostly pve, but like to join guild groups in rvr now
and then.
Back to top Go down
Crybaby
Moderateur
Moderateur

PostSubject: Re: Apply here to join Albion Avengers!   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:39 am

Invited!

Welcome to the guild! Wink
Back to top Go down
Poleuk
Members
Members

PostSubject: Joining AA?   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:11 am

Spoke to Crybaby in-game and was asked to post here ......

I have
just re-subbed a couple of my old US accounts and am looking for a
friendly Alb guild to have fun with - I dont take things too seriously,
have a job, wife and kids and am often under the influence of alcohol Smile

I have many temped chars but none are really high RR as I like to take things slow and enjoy all aspects of the game.

I play: Reaver, Sorc, Heretic, Armsman, Minstrel and of course have the obligatory Buffbots Smile

Hope to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
Scampers

PostSubject: Re: Apply here to join Albion Avengers!   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:08 pm

Hello!
Long-time player, just renewed after ~4 years gone. Played hibernia predominantly but spent quite a bit of time in albion. Don't know too much about leading raids, but always willing to participate and help out where I can. Not looking for anything in particular really, just some fun people to play with. Only reason I came back was to have fun. =)

Don't have too much in the way of toons aside from:
50 Theurg r4 templated (old)
50 Heretic r3 templated (classic)
and alts.
No bots really, but like I said just looking to have fun, and that includes a bit of everything.

Oh and I'm in PST but work graveyard so I'm on all hours of the day. However can't really commit to hardcore 8man, but you guys seem more relaxed than that. =)

I am anyone in the guild <I Liek Pie>
Back to top Go down
Crybaby
Moderateur
Moderateur

PostSubject: Re: Apply here to join Albion Avengers!   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:18 pm

if i am able to Catch you ingame tomorrow, i will invite you Wink

Welcome Aboard!
Back to top Go down
Mechaman

PostSubject: Re: Apply here to join Albion Avengers!   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:47 am

Ywain2

Mechaman RR 4L8 Infil, ML 10
Ilogik RR 4 Minstrel, ML 10
Sharaft 50 necro
Rubaduck

Ywain 7
Vindbringer RR 5L2 theurg, ML 10
Back to top Go down
ThomasFJ
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Apply here to join Albion Avengers!   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:50 am

Hi guys!

Would very much like to apply to your guild "Albion avengers" : )

My chars are:

- Yolana ML9 Sorc - 4L6
- Yolina ML9 Infil - 4L0
- Ysoso ML5 Scout - 3L6
- Yomanda ML1 (Razz) Necro - 3Lx

Also have a bb:

- Picklesberry ML9 Cleric - Specced 40 enchance 36 rejuv

Currently I'm mostly playing my infil in RvR. Also doing ML10 for PvE with my sorc/cleric, (love those ML10s btw ;D)

Alright, that was some info about myself Wink

- Thomas
Back to top Go down
Ullac
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Apply here to join Albion Avengers!   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:00 am

Hey. just came back after a 6 year break. eager to start playing again.
Ullac 50 scout
Back to top Go down
Mikke
Members
Members

PostSubject: Re: Apply here to join Albion Avengers!   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:30 am

Hey! I would love to join an active rvr\pve guild. Everyone left from the guild im currently in when starcraftII was released..

These are my "main" chars:

Mikke rr6l7 Minstrel
Lawrences rr6l0 Theurgist
Pinne rr4l6 Rejfriar
Lawarms rr2l6 Armsman
Tinbitz rr2l5 Sorcerer
Tosverd rr1l6 Mercinary

All of these are templated and most are ml10:)

Also have a few other alts:
Necro (lgm spellcrafter\alchemist\tailor\weponcrafter)
Friar
Scout
Inf
Cleric (bb)

These are not templated and not ml10..

I will be looking foreward to hear from you:)
Back to top Go down
Teadorn
Members
Members

PostSubject: Newcomer LF guild   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:24 am

Heya,

I'm an ex-player coming back to the game after few years break and I'm looking for a guild to call my home.
My brother Galac is a part of AA already and I'm applying because of the great stuff I've seen you guys pull off daily.

I currently only have one toon, lvl21 cleric, who I'm making ready to take over thidranki. My plans are to level to 50 once I get a hold of the game again and start doing "adults" RvR Smile

So this is me.. a relatively noob player coming back to the game and looking for a guild to play with!

br,
Teadorn
Back to top Go down
pep

PostSubject: looking for guild inv   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:26 am

hi i would like to join the guild on theurg looplava.. i have played daoc on eu servers for years now play US,i'm pretty new to alb i usualy play on mid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply here to join Albion Avengers!   Apply here to join Albion Avengers! Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply here to join Albion Avengers!
Page 1 of 1