Albion Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Site is no longer used, Please go to .http://www.albionavengers.guildportal.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Meeting Notes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solic Archers
Admin
Admin

Location : GM of Albion Avengers (Solicfire, Soliccleric, Solicsorcrer)

Guild Meeting Notes Empty
PostSubject: Guild Meeting Notes   Guild Meeting Notes EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:08 pm

PvE and RvR still going to contine strong, Some Guildies said they wanted more RvR maybe on diffrent days not all the time.

PvE and RvR bonus - We decided to put this on a poll since not all were able to make the meeting, Poll will be made soon.

RvR Leading - I asked if anyone could help lead rvr and got a few intrested in leading a grp in lab or nf.

RvR grps - We talked about having a tank grp going in Lab RvR since the casters somtimes take over the lab since I mostly lead and prefer casters, We will try and build on this but we will need a Leader to lead the tank grp.

Guild Ranking - I've been asked to add names onto the guild Titles = Guild Ranks since atm their named rank 5, 3, 2, etc, I will need help in making some names for the guild titles. I will put a Post about this very soon.

Alliance - Nothing to talk about since its such a good alliance, but we did think about doing stuff with the Alliance only.

Web site - Please use the web site as much as u can, we talked about maybe instead of holding meetings in vent that we would stick up a post and if u want to change anything in the guild u can put your views on that post and then we would put it into a poll instead of having a 45 mins meeting which is not really going to do anything.

Officers - Guildies asking me to make few more officers since a lot need there alts and friends invited to guild. We will be dealing with this, this week. If you want to be an officer then please get in touch with Solicfire or any of the officers rank 3 and above.

Guild Vaults - Everyone was ok with the vaults and that we needed to lock the Dragon and Astral loot becuase when we had it open to rank 5s a lot went missing in 1 day and that we needed to stop that incase somone was ubusing the stuff for money instead of helping to get your temps done up.

Vent - Please use vent more often, the more we use it the better we get to know everyone. Its a fast way to Communicatand a lot easyer instead of typeing all the time. We will be using this a lot in RvR so if u wanna RvR please make sure u get it. Please don't feel u have to go out and buy a mic, if you don't have and don't want to talk in vent then u can just listen in!! Smile

End of Guild Meeting
Back to top Go down

Guild Meeting Notes
Page 1 of 1